Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Last Post

This Class was a great experience for me! I didn't learn many new and interesting thing on how to use a computer, however, I learned how technology can be used in the classroom and how it can enrich the learning experience. To me, that is way better than just learning how to perform task on a computer. I wish that we could get more in depth in to excel and word. Those are such powerful resources that can make perform amazing tasks. Students today are so much more educated on technology when they attend college that they already know basic tasks. What I liked best was learning about google docs. I love google!! Most of all because google is free!!!!!! It definitely helps if you do not have microsoft office on your computer. This was an overall great class and Our professor did a great job! Thanks for the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment